Cowboys 2020 MWC schedule announced
LARAMIE -- We already knew Wyoming was opening the season Sept. 5 when Weber State visits War Memorial Stadium.
The non-conference slate also includes a home date with former Mountain West rival Utah (Sept. 19) and road dates with Louisiana (Sept. 12) and Ball State (Sept. 26).
It was also no secret that the Cowboys will host Air Force, Boise State, Utah State and San Diego State. UW will travel to Colorado State, New Mexico, UNLV and Nevada.
Now, we know the dates of those conference match-ups.
Saturday, Oct. 3 BYE
Saturday, Oct. 10 at UNLV
Saturday, Oct. 17 vs. San Diego State
Saturday, Oct. 24 vs. Air Force
Saturday, Oct. 31 at Colorado State
Saturday, Nov. 7 vs. Utah State
Saturday, Nov. 14 at Nevada
Saturday, Nov. 21 vs. Boise State
Saturday, Nov. 28 at New Mexico
The MWC title game is scheduled for Dec. 5.
What stands out?
- Every game is on a Saturday
- Wyoming does not play back-to-back road games in league play
- The Cowboys travel to Border War rival CSU on Halloween
- Wyoming plays just one winning team on the road in MW play, Nevada
- Pokes have one bye week this season, right after non-conference play